The purpose of eCRIS Summary Totals Search option is to offer public users to view Summary Totals from a given financial report filed with the SEEC by Committee Name. These amounts are referenced in Column A of the Summary Page Totals of each financial report filed. The following information from each filing is shown in the search results screen:
• Balance on Hand at the beginning of the Reporting Period
• Total Monetary Receipts (for the reporting period)
• Expenses Paid by Committee (for the reporting period)
• Balance on Hand at close of Reporting Period
We offer these basic tips for you to consider when using eCRIS Summary Totals Search option:
• We recommend that you limit your search to single committee. You can only view Summary Totals records for SEEC Registered committees who filed their financial reports since 1/1/2008 through yesterday midnight. This includes reports filed by eCRIS filers as well as filers who filed on paper. For committees filing their reports on paper, their Summary Totals records were either entered by the SEEC staff or an agent of SEEC.
• You can only search for Summary Totals records for financial reports which have been filed with the SEEC. For committees using eCRIS, the reports which are in DRAFT mode their Summary Totals records are not disclosed to public until filed by the designated officer(s) of the committee.
• You MUST specify a search value for the following search fields (marked with an asterisk):
Do NOT use wild card search characters (such as *, %, and so on) when specifying search value for the Committee search criterion.
Do NOT use punctuations (such as -, ‘, “, !, +, ?, @, $ and so on) when specifying search value for the Committee search criterion.